Welcome to EMU BAY HOLIDAY HOMES, a unique seaside property, on 5 acres, overlooking the spectacular turquoise waters of Emu Bay.
Located on the sheltered North Coast of Kangaroo Island, EMU BAY HOLIDAY HOMES offers a selection of affordable accommodation options, all fully self-contained with linen supplied and all with stunning views of the bay and surrounding rural landscape.
From basic Park Cabins to 3-bedroom Holiday Homes, we aim to cater for every budget and style.
The costal settlement of Emu Bay is perfectly situated for day trips to all parts of the Island including Kingscote, the island’s largest township, only 15minutes away. Visit Flinders Chase, Little Sahara, Sea Bay, Parndana Wildlife Park, Kelly Hill Caves, local wineries, galleries or the spectacular north coast bays.
Or simply spend the day exploring Emu Bay!
– Watch the sunrise over the bay
– Swim in the safe temperate waters, only 500m away
– Walk the 4km pristine beach or explore the rock pools full of marine life
– Fish from the jetty
– Wander the bushlands or take long peaceful walks – Emu Bay is teeming with native birds and wildlife (see gallery)
– Enjoy tea, scones or a meal at the Emu Bay Lavender farm (Wed – Sun)
– Launch your own boat from the boatramp, or take a local fishing charter to catch whiting, snapper, snook and other favourites, ready for dinner.
– Take a seat on a marine tour to swim with dolphins and seals in their own environment.
– Watch the little penguins return home at night to their burrows
– Safest beach on K.I. – great for the family and enough room for everyone!
Emu Bay is the perfect location for your relaxing holiday on Kangaroo Island.
Come and experience it for yourself!